How to Donate
Call Now 732-617-1330732-617-1330
At American Children’s Society located in Marlboro, NJ we want to make the process of donating your car as easy as possible because every donation makes a difference in the lives of children with cancer. The ACS accepts cars, boats, RVs, and real estate in any condition. We offer free pick up of your vehicle within 1 -2 business days.
Benefits of Donating Your Car
- Receive a 7 Night Vacation with donation
- Receive a charitable tax deduction.
- Donate any vehicle in any condition.
- Put your car to good use and help a child with cancer in your community.
- No hassling with trade-ins or selling your vehicle on your own
How To Donate
- Step One: Call the American Children’s Society Auto Donation Center at 732-617-1330732-617-1330 or fill out the donation form.
- Step Two: Give us some information: Year, Make, Model, VIN number, Mileage, Title Info, and Location of the Vehicle.
- Step Three: Prepare your vehicle for donation. Have your vehicle clean of personal items.
- Step Four: Make a convenient appointment.
- Step Five: Just have the title and keys ready on the day of your scheduled pick up.